References“Steve and all the rest of the staff at Kansas Farmland Outfitters truly raise the bar in the Kansas whitetail world! Steve knows deer, has big deer and has a lot of deer. I recommend you go with the “Wilderness Package” which includes a stay in a wall tent and campfires in the evening that created memories for me that will never go away. I give it 5 stars!”
- Brian Smith, Director of Operations for Hunting Pro Properties & co-founder of Hallowed Ground Outdoors TV Show
BOOKING FOR 2014,
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW!
Our promise to you is that you will have impeccable service for the entire time you spend with Kansas Farmland Outfitters.
- You will hunt whitetail deer, Rio Grande turkey, waterfowl, dove and predators.
- You will be hunting on small family owned farms and ranches in Potwin, Kansas that have never been hunted commercially.
- The grounds have been hunted on by Kansas Farmland Outfitters staff for forty-five years.
There is an abundant food supply due to the hunting fields being used to grow corn, beans, milo, wheat, and alfalfa.
- Many of the farms have creek bottoms running through heavy timber and thickets that the game use for bedding and travel corridors. This is prime cover for big, healthy deer with massive antlers, as well as high numbers of turkeys and predators.
Do not expect high fences, feeders, or anything else that forces the wildlife to be congregated in small areas for easy harvesting, because Kansas Farmland Outfitters does not have them. Kansas Farmland Outfitters is for serious hunters, hunters who want a challenge!